Lee Kong Chian Medical School Novena
11 Mandalay Rd
How To Get There
LKC Medicine Building (MRT and 10 minutes walk):
1. Alight at Novena MRT, proceed to Exit A (left of the station control) to go to Tan Tock Seng Hospital (TTSH).
2. Walk along the underground pathway for approximately 2 minutes and turn right upon seeing “Escalator to Street”.
3. Take the escalator up to street level and turn right to TTSH.
4. Take the escalator to Level B1. Walk through TTSH Annex 2 and Communicable Disease Centre 2.
5. Cross the road and you will see Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine. Enter the Toh Kian Chui Annex and you would see the Lobby.
Shuttle Bus Service
We will be providing a shuttle bus that will go round from Oasia Hotel Novena to Novena MRT Station Exit B to Lee Kong Chian Medicine Building (conference venue) and back.
The shuttle bus will come to each stop at every 20 minutes. For guests staying at Oasia Hotel Novena, please wait at the bus drop off/coach bay. Please take note of the time interval and the sessions you will be speaking and or chairing, and plan to wait for the shuttle accordingly.
Please see the timing for the shuttle bus here.
Directions to LKC Medicine Building (By Car):
1. Drive to Moulmein Road and make a turn into Jalan Tan Tock Seng.
2. Turn right before the traffic light to Footcare & Limb Centre. Drive to the car park barrier to enter LKC Medicine Building.
Directions to LKC Medicine Building (By Bus):
Buses at Bus stop A
Outside National Skin Centre
Outside Kuang Chee Tng Budhist Association
21, 124, 518, 518A
Buses at Bus stop B
Outside Square 2 entrance (Novena station)
21, 56, 57, 131, 141, 166, 851, 980
Please note that there will be no complimentary parking. The nearest available carparks are 1) National Skin Centre open air carpark and 2) Ng Teng Fong Centre For Healthcare Innovation underground carpark. Both of these carparks are next to LKC Medicine Building.